Click image to zoom
The metal-enclosed, air insulated switchgear panels of the UniTec-40 (ITC Technology), is designed for use in 36kV; 3150A; 40kA systems. UniTec-40 is fully type tested in KERI / CESI / EPIL / LVT laboratories, they are designed for indoor applications. UniTec-40 medium-voltage primary switchgear offers the ideal combination of flexibility, reliability, availability, safety an economical solution for industrial and utility applications.
The metal enclosed, air insulated switchgear panels of the UniGear type ZS3.2 series, comply with the standards and specifications for factory-assembled and type tested high voltage switchgears. Designed for use in 36KV and 40.5kV system, they are designed for indoor application
Description and characteristics
- Metal-clad air-insulated switchboard.
- Suitable for primary distribution level.
- Guaranteed arc-proof units.
- Factory-tested for indoor installations.
- Tested in accordance with the main international Standards.
- Wide range of functional units available for all installation solutions.
- Compartments segregated by metallic partitions.
- Highly effective use of space.
- Start-up, maintenance and service operations can be carried out from the front.
- Apparatus handling with the door closed.
- Complete with mechanical safety interlocks.
- Earthing switch with full short circuit withstand capacity.
- Studied to guarantee maximum service continuity.
- Complete apparatus range: Vacuum circuit-breakers
- Conventional or integrated protection and measurement systems.
The switchboard ratings are guaranteed under the following ambient conditions:
|Minimum ambient temperature
|Maximum ambient temperature
|Maximum relative humidity
Electrical characteristics of the switchgear
|Rated insulation level
|Power frequency withstand voltage
|Lightning withstand voltage
|Rated current of busbar
||Up to 3150
|Rated current of the branch
|Rated short-time withstand current (1s)
|Internal Arc (IAC)
|Rated peak withstand current
Degrees of protection
Unitec-40 switchgear are normally supplied with the following standard degrees of protection:
- External housing: IP4X
- Inside the units: IP2X.